What information will the out-of-hours GP practice need from me?
The following is some of the patient information the triage assistant will need from you:
If you’re calling on behalf of someone else, then you’ll also need to have this information to hand for that person.
- Your date of birth, name, postcode and house number
- Your telephone number
- Your GP’s name
- Your health insurance number
- Description of your symptom(s)
- Your medical history (any important conditions/illnesses/allergies)
- Any regular medication you take
- Proof of identity (are you visiting the out-of-hours GP practice? Then make sure you bring your proof of identity with you)